In the world of food, there is a kind of benefit for health and beauty, but there are also many kinds of bad effects that cause you to get older before your age. If you want anti-aging effects for your skin, don't forget to note those food advices down below!
Eating a lot of greasy foods makes your skin rapidly age
Foods such as trans-fat, can cause inflammation - and aging is basically a chronic inflammation. In addition, eating too much sugar and processed carbohydrates (such as pasta, bread and baked goods) can lead to skin collagen damage - a component that helps keep your skin younger and fights wrinkles.
** Food that should be limited **
- Fried potatoes and fried dishes: Anything that is deep fried in oil can cause inflammation throughout the body. Especially avoid trans fat. Although many large fast food chains have prescribed their oils without this fat, fried foods still have another drawback, making you gain weight and look older.
- Sausage, bacon: Processed meat usually has a lot of saturated fat and nitrate in it. Negative effects on cholesterol and lipid index, cause weight gain and inflammation.
- Alcohol: Moderate alcohol consumption may be good for your heart, but drinking too much alcohol can increase aging. A reasonable amount of alcohol is one drink per day for women (such as a 150 ml wine glass or 360 ml beer glass) and two glasses for men. In addition, many studies have shown that lack of sleep and dehydration can create wrinkles. Initially, drinking alcohol can make you sleepy, but then it makes it difficult for you to fall into deep sleep.
- Super-salty foods: After eating a high-sodium dinner, your skin will retain water and the next morning your face will be swollen.
- Foods with a high sugar content: Pancakes and sugar cakes, carbonated water. They are full of sugar, which causes the chance for wrinkles to form
Limit unhealthy foods if you don't want your skin to age quickly
** Food that should be supplemented **
Make a Mediterranean diet. Vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low-fat milk and lean protein can help fight inflammation and keep your skin the best. Limit processed foods, choose foods that are as close to the natural as possible. For example, instead of apple sauce, try a pure fresh apple.
Eat more of these foods:
• Curly lettuce contains high levels of vitamins A and C, which help control inflammation. Also, try broccoli, spinach, lettuce, watercress, ...
• Tomatoes, watermelons, grapefruit, guava, asparagus and red cabbage are rich in lycopene, which helps the skin fight against oxidation
.• Salmon and tuna are rich in omega-3 fats, have anti-inflammatory and smooth skin properties.
• Beans such as black beans, peas, beans, chickpeas, chickpeas and red beans are good sources of protein, and also contain plenty of fiber and other minerals. Don't forget, your skin is mostly made from protein. If you don't have enough healthy protein in your diet, your skin will be very easy to replicate and renew effectively.
The beauty of women stems from within. If you always follow a healthy and nutritious diet, the skin will be nourished and anti-aging. Besides, choose for yourself the safe and quality organic skin care products. They will be helpful to help you take care of your skin effectively!