Honey - which is always available in the home and has many wonderful properties. But there are some secrets about honey that you certainly don't know. Try it!
Honey is also sugar, why is it so precious?
Honey or sugar cane, refined sugar beet are all sugar, so why is Honey always more expensive and more precious?
This is due to the mineral salts, enzymes, vitamins and bee trace elements collected from flowers or sweetened by insects, which makes honey having a higher nutritional value. The value of honey depends largely on the type of flower that the bee gathers pollen. Special thing: The more fragrant the honey is, the more likely it is to be antibacterial.
For skin, honey has a multitude of advantages, such as:
- Moisturizing: thanks to high sugar content, honey has very good water holding capacity. Dry skin and oily skin can all benefit from this characteristic of honey. It moisturizes and improves skin elasticity.
- Antibacterial, wound healing: For a long time, humans soon became aware of their antibacterial and antifungal abilities, allowing sterilization and accelerating the healing of open wounds, scratches and burns.
- Honey contains a lot of natural antioxidant ingredients, many studies have shown that honey is like a layer to protect skin from sunlight, preventing skin diseases that can lead to skin cancer.
Do you know Manuka honey? Honey is from the famous Manuka flower with outstanding antibacterial ability. This is also the most expensive honey. However, you can use all kinds of honey with a more economical price but that still heals wounds such as honey from thyme or myrte.
Honey used in cosmetics In making cosmetics, we can use all types of honey, but most importantly, organic, cold-extracted, not heated (less than 35 degrees), without mixing, which allows retain all the "living" nutritional values of honey.
You can find honey in the recipe making:
- Moisturizing and soothing mask: use honey or combine with clay and water, yogurt, lemon and vegetable oil
- Apply the medication to the swollen area, place it on the wound and scratch within 12 hours under the gauze
- As an ingredient in creams, balm, and shampoos. However, the ratio of honey in the recipe should not exceed 5% to avoid feeling sticky on the skin!
To ease the bite of the insect, mix 1 drop of honey with 1 drop of apple cider vinegar, then put the mixture on the red spot for 10 minutes before rinsing again.
Moisturizing / cleansing mask
1 'Prepare for a moisturizing mask: Put 1 tablespoon of yogurt in the bowl (natural or organic product, without sugar), add 1 teaspoon of honey and then apply to a thick layer, avoiding the area eye. Leave for 10-15 minutes and rinse with water. You will find your skin clean and radiant right away!
Want a more soft and sexy lips? Dip your finger in honey, then sugar. Rub lightly on lips about 3 ', then wash away. You're ready to kiss anyone you want!
- Zenboté -