Using facial balm oil is a very important step in the perfect skincare process, perfectly natural that all women should know. And mentioning facials, Macadamia, Argan, Rosehip - three "classic" oils are extremely effective in nourishing and anti-aging skin. So what are these uses for these three oils and how are they used? Let's find out with Zenboté!
In the skin care process, especially dry and aging skin, indispensable vegetable oil Image source: Monfocus – Pixabay
Speaking of facial oils, many tropical girls will ignore it because their skin is not in demand. Oil baths and the following phrases areoften associated with skin conditioners: "difficult to penetrate", "cause greasy", "clog pores", "only for extremely dry skin", or "only for season cold". Those are common mistakes about this product. If you know whether summer or winter, Miranda Kerr, Kate Middleton, Victoria Beckham and many other people all use balm every day then you will have to think again.
Let's see what the three most popular oils are the reasons they are.
** Origin and composition **
Macadamia oil is extracted from the macadamia tree, also known as Macadamia, originating from Australia. Macadamia nuts contain a lot of fat, protein, vitamins and especially the amount of unsaturated fat in macadamia oil up to 85%. In addition to frying or stirring salads, macadamia oil is also favored by many high-end cosmetics companies in the world because of its high nutrient content (containing up to 8.9% palmitic acid, 18.7-22.6% acid). palmetoleic, 2.9% stearic acid, 58.4% oleic acid and 1.8% linoleic acid).
Macadamia nuts Photo source: Wow_Pho – Pixabay
Argan oil is a vegetable oil extracted from the nucleus of Argan tree (Argania spinosa L.), endemic to Morocco, which is highly valued for its use in medicine and nutrition. and beauty. Argan oil contains up to 80% unsaturated fatty acids, the two main acids are oleic acid (45%) and linoleic acid (35%).
The name of Vietnam is rosehip seed oil, is a liquid, orange base oil, mild aroma, has fast permeability, not causing greasy hiss, relatively low annual production output. As its name suggests, rosehip seed oil is extracted from the seeds of a wild rose on the high mountain in the southern Andes, Chile. A rich source of vitamins A, vitamin C, vitamin E, omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids ... naturally, rosehip oil has many special uses for beauty.
Rosehip Image source: Glacika56 – Pixabay
** Use for skin **
- Acid oleic: softens skin, regenerates skin cells, moisturizes and fights inflammation
- Liloleic acid: restores and strengthens lipid membranes to protect skin, prevent and reduce water loss through the skin, while balancing sebum on the skin
- Palmitic Acid: antibacterial, restoring wounds, skin burns due to sunburn or temperature
- Vitamin E, catechin: antioxidant, itching, redness, and soothing irritating skin
- Squalene: corrects skin imperfections, regenerates cells, prevents invasion and activity of bacteria
Macadamia oil is the perfect alternative or supplement for massage oils or expensive balm without skin cocoon, from oily to dry skin and can even be used for the hair as well.
Strong wrinkle reduction, anti-aging• Nourishes, prevents dry skin, restores damaged skin areas• Treating skin diseases such as psoriasis, eczema, acne, accelerating the process of wound healing and scarring caused by acne.• Protecting skin from sun damage should be considered a natural sunscreen.
Argan oil has excellent skin protection and care Image source: RitaE – Pixabay
•Vitamin E: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, soothe, moisturize dry and sensitive skin, protect skin cells from sun damage.
• Essential fatty acids omega 3, 6 and 9 naturally: repairing and regenerating damaged skin cells, blurring scars, increasing skin elasticity.
• Natural Vitamin C: lightens skin, stimulates collagen production, reduces hyperpigmentation, anti-aging and restores skin, protects skin from the sun.
• Lycopene - a powerful antioxidant: improves skin structure, protects against premature aging
• Beta-carotene (a form of vitamin A): prevents free radicals - the cause of aging, moisturizing and blurring of wrinkles and crow's feet.
Spring oil contains a lot of Omega 3,6,9 to recover damaged skin Photo source: pijas – Pixabay
Facial oils are suitable for all skin types and are especially effective in moisturizing and anti-aging. Conditioner can be used as a serum at night or change creams during a relaxing massage. In large and prestigious spas around the world, people use precious and pure organic vegetable oils and cold water to massage them instead of massage creams / oils made from mineral oils and ingredients. Please immediately add skincare oils to your care process! Combine the use of 100% natural products to achieve long-lasting healthy skin.