In addition to strengthening resistance, helping the body stay healthy, fighting off disease, Vitamin C is also considered a medicinal god in the fight against skin aging. You hear more about serum Vitamin C, floating products like alcohol recently in the beauty world?
But what do you really understand about Vitamin C and its specific uses with skin? Join Zenboté to delve into this "star" component!
Vitamin C helps skin fight aging effectively
Photo source: Zichrini – Pixabay
** Let’s learn about VITAMIN C ! **
Vitamin C products contain high levels of vitamin C as an active ingredient, mainly in the form of L-Ascorbic Acid (LAA) as well as some other forms, for example: Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Glucosamine , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate.
The concentration of LAA in vitamin C serum can vary from 10% to 15-20%.Other ingredients often come with vitamin C in their formulas and uses
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA): is a powerful moisturizer, absorbs moisture and binds it to the skin, improves the skin's ability to retain moisture and transmits it into deep layers, significantly reducing wrinkles.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin C and E are both members of the antioxidant group, they work better together by fighting free radicals that destroy collagen and support natural skin barrier. This helps the skin feel softer and younger.
- Ferulic acid: This is another antioxidant that enhances and stabilizes both vitamin C and E. It also assists in fighting free radical damage, promoting collagen production.
1. Promoting the formation of Collagen
**The unexpected effect of Vitamin C on the skin **
Vitamin C is an important factor for collagen synthesis because if it is absent, the amino acids cannot bind to make collagen. Therefore, if you want to get firm, smooth skin, don't forget to provide enough vitamin C for your body every day.
With the function of connecting fibers between the tissues in the body, collagen helps keep the skin always smooth, without wrinkles. Lack of collagen will lead to a lack of tension, sagging, wrinkles and crow's feet.
Vitamin C helps skin Collagen synthesis effectively
Photo source: Kjerstin – Pixabay
2.Anti-agingAccording dermatological science studies, vitamin C is resistant to free radicals and skin damage that ultraviolet rays bring. Since then, prevent aging and maintain youthful skin.
Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, able to improve many skin problems such as removing dark spots on the skin (old horny layer), inhibiting melanin formation, blurring melanin pigment (darkening, melasma) , freckles), helps skin glow white, radiant and even.
4. Skin regeneration
Vitamin C helps to limit sun damage and collagen deficiency by stimulating healthy cells to renew and develop. Therefore, it has the ability to support skin healing and scarring very effectively.
5. Help protect skin against sun damage
Vitamin C supports sun protection by thickening the dermis of the skin, protecting it against harmful UV rays caused by sun exposure.
Pingin Multi-purpose Serum Essence contains high concentration vitamin C and unique "sugar coating" technology
Referring to serum, it is impossible not to mention "Pingin Multi-purpose Essence" of Zenbote house - best-seller product at the same time supplying deep moisture, smooth skin, bright white, erasing wrinkles. The unique formula "sugar-coated vitamin C" helps preserve Vitamin C's effects on the last drops of the product.
Some special ingredients are in the Pingin serum:
- Forest pine: The most beautiful pine species in Europe, famous for its ability to improve the elasticity of the skin, helps firm skin, prevents sagging.
- Ginseng: Oriental medicine, contains a lot of Ginsenosides - an effective ingredient to tighten pores, enhance vitality to the skin, making skin healthy and radiant.
- Vitamin C: reduces the appearance of aging spots, bruises, eczema, and pigmentation, making the skin white and silky smooth.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol): the peak antioxidant component of humanity, neutralizing free radicals, preventing skin aging.
- Vitamin F: contains essential fatty acids that help replenish the skin's nutrition and moisturize.
- Hyaluronic acid: A magical moisturizing ingredient of modern skin care technology! With its ability to hold water up to 1000 times its volume, hyaluronic acid fills the tiny grooves on the skin surface, smoothing wrinkles, smoothing skin instantly without leaving a greasy feeling.
Pingin skin essence is suitable for all skin types, especially mature or dull, less radiant skin.